The first time I wore feathers in my hair was about 10 years ago! I was a new teacher in Hawaii and could get away with hair feathers but not dying my hair 😏 I used to go to the salon and they’d charge $20 a feather to put them in!! Crazy! This kit has everything you need to add some jazz to your hair except a pair of pliers!
The feathers and tinsel are reusable, washable, and fine with heat (hair dryer, curling iron, straightener). You can cut them to your desired length. They’re approx 9-12+ inches long. All feathers are real grizzly rooster feathers. Each package contains 5 feathers, 10-16 tinsel strands, 12 beads, and 1 loop tool.
NEUTRAL: a combo of brown, gold, black, and white feathers & silver and gold tinsel
PEACOCK: a combo of teal, black, and white feathers & teal, blue, and magenta tinsel
UNICORN: a combo of purple, pink, white, and black feathers & magenta, pink, purple, and silver tinsel
HOW TO ATTACH HAIR FEATHERS AND TINSEL:
- Load a bead onto the plastic loop tool by squeezing the loop at the top and putting it through the hole in the bead. Push bead down to the bottom of the loop.
- Select a thin section of hair and feed it through the open part of the beaded loop tool.
- While the hair is still through the loop, push the bead up until the bead is on the hair and pull the loop down until it is free.
- Insert 1 or 2 feathers and tinsel (looped in half) into the bead that is on the hair and then clamp the bead closed with a pair of pliers.
- Voila! You’re cute af! 👌🏼🥰
If you’re strugglin, find me on Fb or email me! I’d be happy to help!